Friday, December 24, 2010

The Newest Addition to my Wishlist

I just have a minute because it is Christmas Eve and we are headed to visit Grandma Roche, then off to have dinner at Aunt Sylvia's.  

Brent & LeeAnn... the neighbors across the street.... wanted us to go to their son's home this morning so see how he did the island in his kitchen.  Neither one of us thought we would be interested, but Brent & LeeAnn are good friends and have great taste, so we went anyway.  And I am SO glad I did because it is just the thing I wanted.  Even though I didn't know I wanted it.  Yes, the patina will always be random and changing, but it actually looks really amazing.  And I love it. It fits perfectly with what I want my kitchen to be. 



The top of their island is copper.  I know, it sounds strange.  But it is beautiful!!!!  And in terms of price, very doable.  So, I think we just might go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment