Friday, December 24, 2010

Building in the Kitchen

During the last week, there has actually been some construction going on in our house instead of demolition.  Part of the sub-floor is down, and the two walls are framed now.  And, Curtis has framed in the spot for my fridge.  

Meanwhile, back at the ranch..... I have been busy trying to design my kitchen and get it drawn out for Curtis.  I just want to get to the fun stuff, like picking cabinets, appliances and tile.  And he doesn't want all the details yet, he just wants to know where to put things.  I had no idea that something as simple as where to put the microwave could be so difficult to figure out.  But.... I think I have it. 

Here are a few more pictures... not too exciting yet, but it will be a long time before there are cabinets, so hey, it is something. 



No comments:

Post a Comment